Necrolytic Migratory Erythema
"Necrolytic Migratory Erythema" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Recurrent cutaneous manifestation of GLUCAGONOMA characterized by necrolytic polycyclic migratory lesions with scaling borders. It is associated with elevated secretion of GLUCAGON by the tumor. Other conditions with elevated serum glucagon levels such as HEPATIC CIRRHOSIS may also result in similar skin lesions, which are referred to as pseudoglucagonoma syndrome.
|Necrolytic Migratory Erythema
- Necrolytic Migratory Erythema
- Erythema, Necrolytic Migratory
- Erythemas, Necrolytic Migratory
- Migratory Erythema, Necrolytic
- Migratory Erythemas, Necrolytic
- Necrolytic Migratory Erythemas
- Pseudoglucagonoma Syndrome
- Pseudoglucagonoma Syndromes
- Syndrome, Pseudoglucagonoma
- Syndromes, Pseudoglucagonoma
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Necrolytic Migratory Erythema".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Necrolytic Migratory Erythema".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Necrolytic Migratory Erythema" by people in this website by year, and whether "Necrolytic Migratory Erythema" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.