TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases
"TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A serine threonine kinase that controls a wide range of growth-related cellular processes. The protein is referred to as the target of RAPAMYCIN due to the discovery that SIROLIMUS (commonly known as rapamycin) forms an inhibitory complex with TACROLIMUS BINDING PROTEIN 1A that blocks the action of its enzymatic activity.
|TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases
- TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases
- Kinases, TOR Serine-Threonine
- Serine-Threonine Kinases, TOR
- TOR Serine Threonine Kinases
- Target of Rapamycin Proteins
- Rapamycin Proteins Target
- mTOR Serine-Threonine Kinases
- Kinases, mTOR Serine-Threonine
- Serine-Threonine Kinases, mTOR
- mTOR Serine Threonine Kinases
- Mechanistic Target of Rapamycin Protein
- FK506 Binding Protein 12-Rapamycin Associated Protein 1
- FK506 Binding Protein 12 Rapamycin Associated Protein 1
- TOR Kinases
- FKBP12-Rapamycin Associated Protein
- Associated Protein, FKBP12-Rapamycin
- FKBP12 Rapamycin Associated Protein
- Protein, FKBP12-Rapamycin Associated
- FKBP12-Rapamycin Complex-Associated Protein
- Complex-Associated Protein, FKBP12-Rapamycin
- FKBP12 Rapamycin Complex Associated Protein
- Protein, FKBP12-Rapamycin Complex-Associated
- RAFT-1 Protein
- Protein, RAFT-1
- RAFT 1 Protein
- Rapamycin Target Protein
- Protein, Rapamycin Target
- Target Protein, Rapamycin
- mTOR Protein
- Protein, mTOR
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases" by people in this website by year, and whether "TOR Serine-Threonine Kinases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.