"Hand-Assisted Laparoscopy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Placement of one of the surgeon's gloved hands into the ABDOMINAL CAVITY to perform manual manipulations that facilitate the laparoscopic procedures.
- Hand-Assisted Laparoscopy
- Hand Assisted Laparoscopy
- Hand-Assisted Laparoscopies
- Laparoscopies, Hand-Assisted
- Laparoscopy, Hand-Assisted
- Hand-Assisted Laparoscopic Surgery
- Hand Assisted Laparoscopic Surgery
- Hand-Assisted Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Surgeries, Hand-Assisted
- Laparoscopic Surgery, Hand-Assisted
- Surgeries, Hand-Assisted Laparoscopic
- Surgery, Hand-Assisted Laparoscopic
- Hand-Assisted Laparoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Hand Assisted Laparoscopic Surgical Procedures
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hand-Assisted Laparoscopy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hand-Assisted Laparoscopy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hand-Assisted Laparoscopy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hand-Assisted Laparoscopy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.