"GPI-Linked Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subclass of lipid-linked proteins that contain a GLYCOSYLPHOSPHATIDYLINOSITOL LINKAGE which holds them to the CELL MEMBRANE.
- GPI-Linked Proteins
- GPI Linked Proteins
- Proteins, GPI-Linked
- GPI-Linked Membrane Proteins
- GPI Linked Membrane Proteins
- Membrane Proteins, GPI-Linked
- Proteins, GPI-Linked Membrane
- Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Linked Proteins
- Linked Proteins, Glycosylphosphatidylinositol
- Proteins, Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Linked
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "GPI-Linked Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "GPI-Linked Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "GPI-Linked Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "GPI-Linked Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.