Molecular Targeted Therapy
"Molecular Targeted Therapy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Treatments with drugs which interact with or block synthesis of specific cellular components characteristic of the individual's disease in order to stop or interrupt the specific biochemical dysfunction involved in progression of the disease.
|Molecular Targeted Therapy
- Molecular Targeted Therapy
- Molecular Targeted Therapies
- Targeted Therapies, Molecular
- Targeted Therapy, Molecular
- Therapies, Molecular Targeted
- Therapy, Molecular Targeted
- Targeted Molecular Therapy
- Molecular Therapies, Targeted
- Molecular Therapy, Targeted
- Targeted Molecular Therapies
- Therapies, Targeted Molecular
- Therapy, Targeted Molecular
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Molecular Targeted Therapy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Molecular Targeted Therapy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Molecular Targeted Therapy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Molecular Targeted Therapy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.