Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block
"Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Method of treating pain associated with the sphenopalatine ganglion located in the PTERYGOPALATINE FOSSA, posterior to the middle nasal turbinate. The transnasal approach involves application of suitable local anesthetic to the mucous membrane overlying the ganglion.
|Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block
- Block, Sphenopalatine Ganglion
- Blocks, Sphenopalatine Ganglion
- Ganglion Block, Sphenopalatine
- Ganglion Blocks, Sphenopalatine
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Blocks
- Pterygopalatine Ganglion Block
- Block, Pterygopalatine Ganglion
- Blocks, Pterygopalatine Ganglion
- Ganglion Block, Pterygopalatine
- Ganglion Blocks, Pterygopalatine
- Pterygopalatine Ganglion Blocks
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.