"Intraabdominal Infections" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Infection within the PERITONEAL CAVITY. A frequent cause is an ANASTOMOTIC LEAK following surgery.
- Intraabdominal Infections
- Infection, Intraabdominal
- Infections, Intraabdominal
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Intra-Abdominal Infections
- Infection, Intra-Abdominal
- Infections, Intra-Abdominal
- Intra Abdominal Infections
- Intra-Abdominal Infection
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Intraabdominal Infections".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Intraabdominal Infections".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Intraabdominal Infections" by people in this website by year, and whether "Intraabdominal Infections" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.