"Protein Interaction Maps" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Graphs representing sets of measurable, non-covalent physical contacts with specific PROTEINS in living organisms or in cells.
|Protein Interaction Maps
- Protein Interaction Maps
- Interaction Map, Protein
- Interaction Maps, Protein
- Map, Protein Interaction
- Maps, Protein Interaction
- Protein Interaction Map
- Protein Interaction Networks
- Interaction Network, Protein
- Interaction Networks, Protein
- Network, Protein Interaction
- Networks, Protein Interaction
- Protein Interaction Network
- Protein-Protein Interaction Map
- Interaction Map, Protein-Protein
- Interaction Maps, Protein-Protein
- Map, Protein-Protein Interaction
- Maps, Protein-Protein Interaction
- Protein Protein Interaction Map
- Protein-Protein Interaction Maps
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Protein Interaction Maps".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Protein Interaction Maps".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Protein Interaction Maps" by people in this website by year, and whether "Protein Interaction Maps" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.