"Ophthalmoplegic Migraine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Childhood-onset of recurrent headaches with an oculomotor cranial nerve palsy. Typically, ABDUCENS NERVE; OCULOMOTOR NERVE; and TROCHLEAR NERVE are involved with DIPLOPIA and BLEPHAROPTOSIS.
- Ophthalmoplegic Migraine
- Migraine, Ophthalmoplegic
- Migraines, Ophthalmoplegic
- Ophthalmoplegic Migraines
- Ophthalmoplegic Migraine Syndrome
- Migraine Syndrome, Ophthalmoplegic
- Migraine Syndromes, Ophthalmoplegic
- Ophthalmoplegic Migraine Syndromes
- Syndrome, Ophthalmoplegic Migraine
- Syndromes, Ophthalmoplegic Migraine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ophthalmoplegic Migraine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ophthalmoplegic Migraine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ophthalmoplegic Migraine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ophthalmoplegic Migraine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.