Fukushima Nuclear Accident
"Fukushima Nuclear Accident" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Nuclear power accident that occurred following the Tohoku-Kanto earthquake of March 11, 2011 in the northern region of Japan.
|Fukushima Nuclear Accident
- Fukushima Nuclear Accident
- Accidents, Fukushima Nuclear
- Fukushima Nuclear Accidents
- Nuclear Accident, Fukushima
- Nuclear Accidents, Fukushima
- Fukushima Nuclear Accident, Japan
- Fukushima Nuclear Disaster
- Disaster, Fukushima Nuclear
- Disasters, Fukushima Nuclear
- Fukushima Nuclear Disasters
- Nuclear Disaster, Fukushima
- Nuclear Disasters, Fukushima
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fukushima Nuclear Accident".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fukushima Nuclear Accident".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fukushima Nuclear Accident" by people in this website by year, and whether "Fukushima Nuclear Accident" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.