Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Microscopy, Electron, Transmission
- Microscopy, Immunoelectron
- Models, Biological
- Nerve Net
- Neural Pathways
- Neurotransmitter Agents
- Norepinephrine Plasma Membrane Transport Proteins
- Organ Culture Techniques
- Paraventricular Hypothalamic Nucleus
- Plant Extracts
- Prefrontal Cortex
- Presynaptic Terminals
- Protein Precursors
- Protein Transport
- Random Allocation
- Rats, Sprague-Dawley
- Rats, Wistar
- Receptor, Cannabinoid, CB1
- Receptors, Adrenergic, alpha-2
- Receptors, Adrenergic, beta-1
- Receptors, Cannabinoid
- Receptors, Corticotropin-Releasing Hormone
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled
- Receptors, Opioid, kappa
- Receptors, Opioid, mu
- Reticular Formation
- Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
- RNA, Messenger
- Solitary Nucleus
- Stress, Physiological
- Stress, Psychological
- Synaptic Transmission
- Time Factors
- Tissue Distribution
- Tyrosine 3-Monooxygenase
- Wheat Germ Agglutinin-Horseradish Peroxidase Conjugate
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.