Anemia, Hemolytic, Autoimmune
"Anemia, Hemolytic, Autoimmune" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Acquired hemolytic anemia due to the presence of AUTOANTIBODIES which agglutinate or lyse the patient's own RED BLOOD CELLS.
|Anemia, Hemolytic, Autoimmune
- Anemia, Hemolytic, Autoimmune
- Hemolytic Anemia, Autoimmune
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia
- Anemia, Autoimmune Hemolytic
- Anemias, Autoimmune Hemolytic
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemias
- Hemolytic Anemias, Autoimmune
Cold Agglutinin Disease
- Cold Agglutinin Disease
- Agglutinin Disease, Cold
- Agglutinin Diseases, Cold
- Cold Agglutinin Diseases
- Disease, Cold Agglutinin
- Diseases, Cold Agglutinin
- Cold Antibody Disease
- Cold Antibody Diseases
- Disease, Cold Antibody
- Diseases, Cold Antibody
- Cold Antibody Hemolytic Anemia
- Anemia, Hemolytic, Cold Antibody
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Anemia, Hemolytic, Autoimmune".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Anemia, Hemolytic, Autoimmune".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Anemia, Hemolytic, Autoimmune" by people in this website by year, and whether "Anemia, Hemolytic, Autoimmune" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.