"Bird Fancier's Lung" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A form of alveolitis or pneumonitis due to an acquired hypersensitivity to inhaled avian antigens, usually proteins in the dust of bird feathers and droppings.
|Bird Fancier's Lung
- Bird Fancier's Lung
- Bird Fancier Lung
- Bird Fancier's Lungs
- Bird Fanciers Lung
- Lung, Bird Fancier's
- Lungs, Bird Fancier's
- Pneumonitis, Avian Hypersensitivity
- Avian Hypersensitivity Pneumonitides
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitides, Avian
- Pneumonitides, Avian Hypersensitivity
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis, Avian
- Pneumonitis, Hypersensitivity, Avian
- Avian Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
Budgerigar Fancier's Lung
- Budgerigar Fancier's Lung
- Budgerigar Fancier Lung
- Budgerigar Fancier's Lungs
- Budgerigar Fanciers Lung
- Lung, Budgerigar Fancier's
- Lungs, Budgerigar Fancier's
Pigeon Breeder's Lung
- Pigeon Breeder's Lung
- Lung, Pigeon Breeder's
- Lungs, Pigeon Breeder's
- Pigeon Breeder Lung
- Pigeon Breeder's Lungs
- Pigeon Breeders Lung
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Bird Fancier's Lung".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Bird Fancier's Lung".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Bird Fancier's Lung" by people in this website by year, and whether "Bird Fancier's Lung" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.