Urinary Bladder, Neurogenic
"Urinary Bladder, Neurogenic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Dysfunction of the URINARY BLADDER due to disease of the central or peripheral nervous system pathways involved in the control of URINATION. This is often associated with SPINAL CORD DISEASES, but may also be caused by BRAIN DISEASES or PERIPHERAL NERVE DISEASES.
|Urinary Bladder, Neurogenic
- Urinary Bladder, Neurogenic
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Bladder, Neurogenic
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Neurogenic Dysfunction
- Neurogenic Dysfunction of the Urinary Bladder
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder Disorder
- Neuropathic Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Disorder, Neurogenic
- Bladder Disorder, Neurogenic
- Neurogenic Bladder Disorders
- Neurogenic Bladder Disorder
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Urinary Bladder, Neurogenic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Urinary Bladder, Neurogenic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Urinary Bladder, Neurogenic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Urinary Bladder, Neurogenic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.