"Fetofetal Transfusion" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Passage of blood from one fetus to another via an arteriovenous communication or other shunt, in a monozygotic twin pregnancy. It results in anemia in one twin and polycythemia in the other. (Lee et al., Wintrobe's Clinical Hematology, 9th ed, p737-8)
- Fetofetal Transfusion
- Fetofetal Transfusions
- Transfusion, Fetofetal
- Transfusions, Fetofetal
- Fetal Transfusion Syndrome
- Fetal Transfusion Syndromes
- Syndrome, Fetal Transfusion
- Syndromes, Fetal Transfusion
- Transfusion Syndrome, Fetal
- Transfusion Syndromes, Fetal
- Fetofetal Transfusion Syndrome
- Fetofetal Transfusion Syndromes
- Syndrome, Fetofetal Transfusion
- Syndromes, Fetofetal Transfusion
- Transfusion Syndrome, Fetofetal
- Transfusion Syndromes, Fetofetal
- Twin-to-Twin Transfusion Syndrome
- Syndrome, Twin-to-Twin Transfusion
- Syndromes, Twin-to-Twin Transfusion
- Transfusion Syndrome, Twin-to-Twin
- Transfusion Syndromes, Twin-to-Twin
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome
- Twin-to-Twin Transfusion Syndromes
- Twin Transfusion
- Transfusion, Twin
- Transfusions, Twin
- Twin Transfusions
- Twin Transfusion Syndrome
- Syndrome, Twin Transfusion
- Syndromes, Twin Transfusion
- Transfusion Syndrome, Twin
- Transfusion Syndromes, Twin
- Twin Transfusion Syndromes
- Twin Twin Transfusion Syndrome
- Cross-Transfusion, Intrauterine
- Cross Transfusion, Intrauterine
- Cross-Transfusions, Intrauterine
- Intrauterine Cross-Transfusions
- Intrauterine Cross-Transfusion
- Intrauterine Cross Transfusion
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fetofetal Transfusion".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fetofetal Transfusion".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fetofetal Transfusion" by people in this website by year, and whether "Fetofetal Transfusion" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Fetofetal Transfusion" by people in Profiles.
Nagai MK, Littleton AG, Gabos PG. Intrauterine gangrene of the lower extremity in the newborn: a report of two cases. J Pediatr Orthop. 2007 Jul-Aug; 27(5):499-503.
Moise KJ, Dorman K, Lamvu G, Saade GR, Fisk NM, Dickinson JE, Wilson RD, Gagnon A, Belfort MA, O'Shaughnessy RO, Chitkara U, Hassan SS, Johnson A, Sciscione A, Skupski D. A randomized trial of amnioreduction versus septostomy in the treatment of twin-twin transfusion syndrome. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005 Sep; 193(3 Pt 1):701-7.
Chasen ST, Al-Kouatly HB, Ballabh P, Skupski DW, Chervenak FA. Outcomes of dichorionic triplet pregnancies. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002 Apr; 186(4):765-7.