"Government Programs" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Programs and activities sponsored or administered by local, state, or national governments.
- Government Programs
- Government Program
- Program, Government
- Programs, Government
Government Sponsored Programs
- Government Sponsored Programs
- Government Sponsored Program
- Program, Government Sponsored
- Programs, Government Sponsored
- Government-Sponsored Programs
- Government-Sponsored Program
- Program, Government-Sponsored
- Programs, Government-Sponsored
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Government Programs".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Government Programs".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Government Programs" by people in this website by year, and whether "Government Programs" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.