Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration
"Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A rare autosomal recessive degenerative disorder which usually presents in late childhood or adolescence. Clinical manifestations include progressive MUSCLE SPASTICITY; hyperreflexia; MUSCLE RIGIDITY; DYSTONIA; DYSARTHRIA; and intellectual deterioration which progresses to severe dementia over several years. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p972; Davis & Robertson, Textbook of Neuropathology, 2nd ed, pp972-929)
|Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration
- Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration
- Neurodegeneration, Pantothenate Kinase-Associated
- Pantothenate Kinase Associated Neurodegeneration
- Hallervorden-Spatz Syndrome
- Hallervorden Spatz Syndrome
- Neurodegeneration With Brain Iron Accumulation 1
- Neurodegeneration with Brain Iron Accumulation Type 1
- Pigmentary Pallidal Degeneration
- Degeneration, Pigmentary Pallidal
- PKAN Neuroaxonal Dystrophy, Juvenile-Onset
- PKAN Neuroaxonal Dystrophy, Juvenile Onset
- Neuroaxonal Dystrophy, Juvenile-Onset
- Dystrophies, Juvenile-Onset Neuroaxonal
- Dystrophy, Juvenile-Onset Neuroaxonal
- Juvenile-Onset Neuroaxonal Dystrophies
- Juvenile-Onset Neuroaxonal Dystrophy
- Neuroaxonal Dystrophies, Juvenile-Onset
- Neuroaxonal Dystrophy, Juvenile Onset
- Hallervorden-Spatz Disease
- Hallervorden Spatz Disease
- Pigmentary Pallidal Atrophy
- Pallidal Atrophy, Pigmentary
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.