"Hydrocephalus" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Excessive accumulation of cerebrospinal fluid within the cranium which may be associated with dilation of cerebral ventricles, INTRACRANIAL HYPERTENSION; HEADACHE; lethargy; URINARY INCONTINENCE; and ATAXIA.
- Cerebral Ventriculomegaly
- Cerebral Ventriculomegalies
- Ventriculomegalies, Cerebral
- Ventriculomegaly, Cerebral
- Aqueductal Stenosis
- Aqueductal Stenoses
- Stenoses, Aqueductal
- Stenosis, Aqueductal
Fetal Cerebral Ventriculomegaly
- Fetal Cerebral Ventriculomegaly
- Cerebral Ventriculomegalies, Fetal
- Cerebral Ventriculomegaly, Fetal
- Fetal Cerebral Ventriculomegalies
- Ventriculomegalies, Fetal Cerebral
- Ventriculomegaly, Fetal Cerebral
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hydrocephalus".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hydrocephalus".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hydrocephalus" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hydrocephalus" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.