"Insurance, Health" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Insurance providing coverage of medical, surgical, or hospital care in general or for which there is no specific heading.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Insurance, Health".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Insurance, Health".
- Insurance, Health
- Children's Health Insurance Program
- For-Profit Insurance Plans
- Health Benefit Plans, Employee
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- Insurance, Accident
- Insurance, Dental
- Insurance, Health, Reimbursement
- Insurance, Hospitalization
- Insurance, Long-Term Care
- Insurance, Major Medical
- Insurance, Medigap
- Insurance, Nursing Services
- Insurance, Pharmaceutical Services
- Insurance, Physician Services
- Insurance, Psychiatric
- Insurance, Surgical
- Managed Care Programs
- Managed Competition
- Medical Savings Accounts
- National Health Insurance, United States
- Not-For-Profit Insurance Plans
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Prepaid Health Plans
- Single-Payer System
- Value-Based Insurance
- Value-Based Purchasing
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Insurance, Health" by people in this website by year, and whether "Insurance, Health" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.