"Mammography" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Radiographic examination of the breast.
- Digital Mammography
- Digital Mammographies
- Mammographies, Digital
- Mammography, Digital
Digital Breast Tomosynthesis
- Digital Breast Tomosynthesis
- Breast Tomosyntheses, Digital
- Breast Tomosynthesis, Digital
- Digital Breast Tomosyntheses
- 3D Mammography
- X-ray Breast Tomosynthesis
- Breast Tomosyntheses, X-ray
- Breast Tomosynthesis, X-ray
- X ray Breast Tomosynthesis
- X-ray Breast Tomosyntheses
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mammography".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mammography".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mammography" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mammography" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.