"Osteopetrosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Excessive formation of dense trabecular bone leading to pathological fractures; OSTEITIS; SPLENOMEGALY with infarct; ANEMIA; and extramedullary hemopoiesis (HEMATOPOIESIS, EXTRAMEDULLARY).
- Albers-Schonberg Disease
- Albers Schonberg Disease
- Disease, Albers-Schonberg
- Osteosclerosis Fragilis Generalisata
- Osteosclerosis Fragilis Generalisatas
- Marble Bone Disease
- Disease, Marble Bone
- Osteosclerosis Fragilis
- Albers-Schoenberg Disease
- Albers Schoenberg Disease
- Disease, Albers-Schoenberg
- Albers-Schönberg Disease
- Albers Schönberg Disease
- Disease, Albers-Schönberg
Osteopetrosis Autosomal Dominant Type 2
- Osteopetrosis Autosomal Dominant Type 2
- Osteopetrosis, Autosomal Dominant, Type II
- Marble Bones, Autosomal Dominant
- Osteopetrosis, Autosomal Dominant 2
- Albers-Schonberg Disease, Autosomal Dominant
- Albers Schonberg Disease, Autosomal Dominant
- Autosomal Dominant Osteopetrosis Type 2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Osteopetrosis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Osteopetrosis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Osteopetrosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Osteopetrosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Osteopetrosis" by people in Profiles.