"Pelger-Huet Anomaly" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Autosomal dominant anomaly characterized by abnormal ovoid shape GRANULOCYTE nuclei and their clumping chromatin. Mutations in the LAMIN B receptor gene that results in reduced protein levels are associated with the disorder. Heterozygote individuals are healthy with normal granulocyte function while homozygote individuals occasionally have skeletal anomalies, developmental delay, and seizures.
- Pelger-Huet Anomaly
- Anomaly, Pelger-Huet
- Pelger Huet Anomaly
- Ovoid Neutrophil Nuclei, Developmental Delay, Epilepsy, and Skeletal Abnormalities
- Pelger-Huët Anomaly
- Anomaly, Pelger-Huët
- Pelger Huët Anomaly
- Pelger-Huët Nuclear Anomaly
- Anomaly, Pelger-Huët Nuclear
- Nuclear Anomaly, Pelger-Huët
- Pelger Huët Nuclear Anomaly
- Ovoid Neutrophil Nuclei, Developmental Delay, Epilepsy and Skeletal Abnormalities
- Pelger-Huet Nuclear Anomaly
- Anomaly, Pelger-Huet Nuclear
- Nuclear Anomaly, Pelger-Huet
- Pelger Huet Nuclear Anomaly
Pseudo Pelger-Huet Anomaly
- Pseudo Pelger-Huet Anomaly
- Anomaly, Pseudo Pelger-Huet
- Pelger-Huet Anomaly, Pseudo
- Pseudo Pelger Huet Anomaly
- Pseudo Pelger-Huët Anomaly
- Anomaly, Pseudo Pelger-Huët
- Pelger-Huët Anomaly, Pseudo
- Pseudo Pelger Huët Anomaly
- Pseudo Pelger-Huet Nuclear Anomaly
- Pseudo Pelger Huet Nuclear Anomaly
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pelger-Huet Anomaly".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pelger-Huet Anomaly".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pelger-Huet Anomaly" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pelger-Huet Anomaly" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.