Polyisoprenyl Phosphate Sugars
"Polyisoprenyl Phosphate Sugars" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Compounds functioning as activated glycosyl carriers in the biosynthesis of glycoproteins and glycophospholipids. They include the polyisoprenyl pyrophosphates.
|Polyisoprenyl Phosphate Sugars
- Polyisoprenyl Phosphate Sugars
- Phosphate Sugars, Polyisoprenyl
- Sugars, Polyisoprenyl Phosphate
- Sugar Pyrophosphorylpolyprenols
- Pyrophosphorylpolyprenols, Sugar
- Isoprenoid Phosphate Sugars
- Phosphate Sugars, Isoprenoid
- Sugars, Isoprenoid Phosphate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Polyisoprenyl Phosphate Sugars".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Polyisoprenyl Phosphate Sugars".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Polyisoprenyl Phosphate Sugars" by people in this website by year, and whether "Polyisoprenyl Phosphate Sugars" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.