"Respiratory Hypersensitivity" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A form of hypersensitivity affecting the respiratory tract. It includes ASTHMA and RHINITIS, ALLERGIC, SEASONAL.
- Respiratory Hypersensitivity
- Airway Hyper-Responsiveness
- Airway Hyper Responsiveness
- Hyper-Responsiveness, Airway
- Hypersensitivity, Respiratory
- Hypersensitivities, Respiratory
- Respiratory Hypersensitivities
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Respiratory Hypersensitivity".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Respiratory Hypersensitivity".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Respiratory Hypersensitivity" by people in this website by year, and whether "Respiratory Hypersensitivity" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.