"Statistics as Topic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Works about the science and art of collecting, summarizing, and analyzing data that are subject to random variation.
|Multiple Classification Analysis
- Multiple Classification Analysis
- Analyses, Multiple Classification
- Analysis, Multiple Classification
- Classification Analyses, Multiple
- Classification Analysis, Multiple
- Multiple Classification Analyses
Indirect Estimation Techniques
- Indirect Estimation Techniques
- Estimation Technique, Indirect
- Estimation Techniques, Indirect
- Indirect Estimation Technique
- Technique, Indirect Estimation
- Techniques, Indirect Estimation
- Indirect Estimation Technics
- Estimation Technic, Indirect
- Estimation Technics, Indirect
- Indirect Estimation Technic
- Technic, Indirect Estimation
- Technics, Indirect Estimation
- Correlation Study
- Correlation Studies
- Studies, Correlation
- Study, Correlation
- Data Analysis
- Analyses, Data
- Analysis, Data
- Data Analyses
- Estimation Techniques
- Estimation Technique
- Technique, Estimation
- Techniques, Estimation
- Estimation Technics
- Technics, Estimation
- Statistical Study
- Statistical Studies
- Studies, Statistical
- Study, Statistical
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Statistics as Topic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Statistics as Topic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Statistics as Topic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Statistics as Topic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.