"Sturge-Weber Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A non-inherited congenital condition with vascular and neurological abnormalities. It is characterized by facial vascular nevi (PORT-WINE STAIN), and capillary angiomatosis of intracranial membranes (MENINGES; CHOROID). Neurological features include EPILEPSY; cognitive deficits; GLAUCOMA; and visual defects.
- Sturge-Weber Syndrome
- Sturge Weber Syndrome
- Syndrome, Sturge-Weber
- Parkes Weber Syndrome
- Syndrome, Parkes Weber
- Sturge Disease
- Sturge Syndrome
- Syndrome, Sturge
- Sturge's Syndrome
- Syndrome, Sturge's
- Sturge-Kalischer-Weber Syndrome
- Sturge Kalischer Weber Syndrome
- Syndrome, Sturge-Kalischer-Weber
- Sturge-Weber-Dimitri Syndrome
- Sturge Weber Dimitri Syndrome
- Syndrome, Sturge-Weber-Dimitri
- Sturge-Weber-Krabbe Syndrome
- Sturge Weber Krabbe Syndrome
- Syndrome, Sturge-Weber-Krabbe
- Angiomatosis Oculoorbital-Thalamic Syndrome
- Encephalofacial Hemangiomatosis Syndrome
- Hemangiomatosis Syndrome, Encephalofacial
- Syndrome, Encephalofacial Hemangiomatosis
- Meningo-Oculo-Facial Angiomatosis
- Angiomatosis, Meningo-Oculo-Facial
- Meningo Oculo Facial Angiomatosis
- Meningofacial Angiomatosis-Cerebral Calcification Syndrome
- Parkes-Weber Syndrome
- Syndrome, Parkes-Weber
- Phakomatosis, Sturge-Weber
- Phakomatosis, Sturge Weber
- Sturge-Weber Phakomatosis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sturge-Weber Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sturge-Weber Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sturge-Weber Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sturge-Weber Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.