"Thiosulfate Sulfurtransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the transfer of the planetary sulfur atom of thiosulfate ion to cyanide ion to form thiocyanate ion. EC 188.8.131.52.
- Thiosulfate Sulfurtransferase
- Sulfurtransferase, Thiosulfate
- Thiosulfate Cyanide Transsulphurase
- Cyanide Transsulphurase, Thiosulfate
- Transsulphurase, Thiosulfate Cyanide
- Thiosulfate Sulphurtransferase
- Sulphurtransferase, Thiosulfate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Thiosulfate Sulfurtransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Thiosulfate Sulfurtransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Thiosulfate Sulfurtransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Thiosulfate Sulfurtransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.