Closed Fracture Reduction
"Closed Fracture Reduction" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A procedure in which normal alignment of a fractured bone is restored by ORTHOPEDIC MANIPULATION without incision.
|Closed Fracture Reduction
- Closed Fracture Reduction
- Closed Fracture Reductions
- Fracture Reduction, Closed
- Fracture Reductions, Closed
- Closed Reduction, Fracture
- Fracture Closed Reduction
- Fracture Closed Reductions
- Reduction, Fracture Closed
- Reductions, Fracture Closed
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Closed Fracture Reduction".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Closed Fracture Reduction".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Closed Fracture Reduction" by people in this website by year, and whether "Closed Fracture Reduction" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.