Triple Negative Breast Neoplasms
"Triple Negative Breast Neoplasms" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Breast neoplasms that do not express ESTROGEN RECEPTORS; PROGESTERONE RECEPTORS; and do not overexpress the NEU RECEPTOR/HER-2 PROTO-ONCOGENE PROTEIN.
|Triple Negative Breast Neoplasms
- Triple Negative Breast Neoplasms
- ER-Negative PR-Negative HER2-Negative Breast Neoplasms
- ER Negative PR Negative HER2 Negative Breast Neoplasms
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer, Triple-Negative
- Breast Cancers, Triple-Negative
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancers
- Triple-Negative Breast Neoplasm
- Breast Neoplasm, Triple-Negative
- Breast Neoplasms, Triple-Negative
- Triple Negative Breast Neoplasm
- Triple-Negative Breast Neoplasms
- ER-Negative PR-Negative HER2-Negative Breast Cancer
- ER Negative PR Negative HER2 Negative Breast Cancer
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Triple Negative Breast Neoplasms".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Triple Negative Breast Neoplasms".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Triple Negative Breast Neoplasms" by people in this website by year, and whether "Triple Negative Breast Neoplasms" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.