Cellular Reprogramming Techniques
"Cellular Reprogramming Techniques" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Procedures used for the induction of CELLULAR REPROGRAMMING to change the terminal phenotype of a cell, such as the generation of INDUCED PLURIPOTENT STEM CELLS from differentiated adult cells by the forced expression of specific genes.
|Cellular Reprogramming Techniques
- Cellular Reprogramming Techniques
- Cellular Reprogramming Technique
- Reprogramming Technique, Cellular
- Reprogramming Techniques, Cellular
- Technique, Cellular Reprogramming
- Techniques, Cellular Reprogramming
- Cell Programming Techniques
- Cell Programming Technique
- Programming Technique, Cell
- Programming Techniques, Cell
- Technique, Cell Programming
- Techniques, Cell Programming
- Cell Reprogramming Techniques
- Cell Reprogramming Technique
- Reprogramming Technique, Cell
- Reprogramming Techniques, Cell
- Technique, Cell Reprogramming
- Techniques, Cell Reprogramming
Directed Differentiation Techniques
- Directed Differentiation Techniques
- Differentiation Technique, Directed
- Differentiation Techniques, Directed
- Directed Differentiation Technique
- Technique, Directed Differentiation
- Techniques, Directed Differentiation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cellular Reprogramming Techniques".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cellular Reprogramming Techniques".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cellular Reprogramming Techniques" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cellular Reprogramming Techniques" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.