Multiple Chronic Conditions
"Multiple Chronic Conditions" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Two or more concurrent chronic physical, mental, or behavioral health problems in an individual.
|Multiple Chronic Conditions
- Multiple Chronic Conditions
- Chronic Conditions, Multiple
- Multiple Chronic Illnesses
- Chronic Illnesses, Multiple
- Multiple Chronic Medical Conditions
- Multiple Morbidity
- Morbidity, Multiple
- Multiple Chronic Diseases
- Chronic Disease, Multiple
- Chronic Diseases, Multiple
- Multiple Chronic Disease
- Multiple Chronic Health Conditions
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Multiple Chronic Conditions".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Multiple Chronic Conditions".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Multiple Chronic Conditions" by people in this website by year, and whether "Multiple Chronic Conditions" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.