"Contraindications" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A condition or factor associated with a recipient that makes the use of a drug, procedure, or physical agent improper or inadvisable. Contraindications may be absolute (life threatening) or relative (higher risk of complications in which benefits may outweigh risks).
- Medical Contraindications
- Contraindication, Medical
- Contraindications, Medical
- Medical Contraindication
Contraindications, Physical Agent
- Contraindications, Physical Agent
- Agent Contraindication, Physical
- Agent Contraindications, Physical
- Contraindication, Physical Agent
- Physical Agent Contraindication
- Physical Agent Contraindications
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Contraindications".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Contraindications".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Contraindications" by people in this website by year, and whether "Contraindications" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.