Chloride Channel Agonists
"Chloride Channel Agonists" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of drugs that stimulate chloride ion influx through cell membrane channels.
|Chloride Channel Agonists
- Chloride Channel Agonists
- Agonists, Chloride Channel
- Channel Agonists, Chloride
- Chloride Channel Activators
- Activators, Chloride Channel
- Channel Activators, Chloride
- Chloride Channel Stimulators
- Channel Stimulators, Chloride
- Stimulators, Chloride Channel
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chloride Channel Agonists".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chloride Channel Agonists".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chloride Channel Agonists" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chloride Channel Agonists" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Chloride Channel Agonists" by people in Profiles.