"beta-Lactamase Inhibitors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endogenous substances and drugs that inhibit or block the activity of BETA-LACTAMASES.
- beta-Lactamase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, beta-Lactamase
- beta Lactamase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, beta Lactamase
- Lactamase Inhibitors, beta
- beta Lactamase Antagonists
- Antagonists, beta Lactamase
- Lactamase Antagonists, beta
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "beta-Lactamase Inhibitors".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "beta-Lactamase Inhibitors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "beta-Lactamase Inhibitors" by people in this website by year, and whether "beta-Lactamase Inhibitors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.