"Receptors, CXCR6" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
CXCR receptors that are specific for CHEMOKINE CXCL16. They are expressed by lymphoid tissues, activated T-cells, and also function as co-receptors for SIMIAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUSES; HIV-2; and HIV-1 infection of MACROPHAGES.
- Receptors, CXCR6
- CXCR6 Receptors
- Bonzo Receptor
- Receptor, Bonzo
- STRL33 Protein
- CXC Chemokine Receptor 6
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, CXCR6".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.695.160]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.750.695.160.500]
- Receptors, CXCR6 [D12.776.543.750.695.160.500.625]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125]
- Receptors, CXCR [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500]
- Receptors, CXCR6 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.500.625]
- Receptors, Virus [D12.776.543.750.830]
- Receptors, CXCR6 [D12.776.543.750.830.475]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, CXCR6".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, CXCR6" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, CXCR6" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.