Standardized Nursing Terminology
"Standardized Nursing Terminology" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Standardized terms used in the nursing field (e.g., NURSING INFORMATICS).
|Standardized Nursing Terminology
- Standardized Nursing Terminology
- Nursing Terminologies, Standardized
- Nursing Terminology, Standardized
- Standardized Nursing Terminologies
- Terminologies, Standardized Nursing
- Terminology, Standardized Nursing
- Nursing Terminology
- Nursing Terminologies
- Terminologies, Nursing
- Terminology, Nursing
- NANDA-International Terminology
- NANDA International Terminology
- NANDA-International Terminologies
- Terminologies, NANDA-International
- Terminology, NANDA-International
- NANDA International
Nursing Interventions Classification
- Nursing Interventions Classification
- Classification, Nursing Interventions
- Classifications, Nursing Interventions
- Interventions Classification, Nursing
- Interventions Classifications, Nursing
- Nursing Interventions Classifications
- NIC Terminology
- NIC Terminologies
- Terminologies, NIC
- Terminology, NIC
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Standardized Nursing Terminology".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Standardized Nursing Terminology".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Standardized Nursing Terminology" by people in this website by year, and whether "Standardized Nursing Terminology" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.