"Return to Sport" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Resumption of sporting activity following a hiatus or period of absence due to injury or other reasons.
|Return to Sport
- Return to Sport
- Return to Sports
- Sport, Return to
- Sports, Return to
- to Sport, Return
- to Sports, Return
- Return to Play
- Play, Return to
- to Play, Return
Return to Sporting Activities
- Return to Sporting Activities
- Resumption of Sporting Activity
- Activity Resumption, Sporting
- Activity Resumptions, Sporting
- Sporting Activity Resumption
- Sporting Activity Resumptions
- Resumption of Recreational Activities
- Activities Resumption, Recreational
- Activities Resumptions, Recreational
- Recreational Activities Resumption
- Recreational Activities Resumptions
- Return to Recreational Activities
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Return to Sport".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Return to Sport".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Return to Sport" by people in this website by year, and whether "Return to Sport" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.