Anterior Cerebellar Commissure
"Anterior Cerebellar Commissure" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Bundle of MYELINATED NERVE FIBERS that connects the two CEREBRAL HEMISPHERES in the LAMINA TERMINALIS. It is located ventral to the SEPTAL NUCLEI, and caudal to the median PREOPTIC NUCLEUS.
|Anterior Cerebellar Commissure
- Anterior Cerebellar Commissure
- Anterior Cerebellar Commissures
- Cerebellar Commissure, Anterior
- Cerebellar Commissures, Anterior
- Commissure, Anterior Cerebellar
- Commissures, Anterior Cerebellar
- Anterior Commissure, Cerebellar
- Anterior Commissures, Cerebellar
- Cerebellar Anterior Commissure
- Cerebellar Anterior Commissures
- Commissure, Cerebellar Anterior
- Commissures, Cerebellar Anterior
- Anterior Commissure, Brain
- Anterior Commissures, Brain
- Brain Anterior Commissure
- Brain Anterior Commissures
- Commissure, Brain Anterior
- Commissures, Brain Anterior
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Anterior Cerebellar Commissure".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Anterior Cerebellar Commissure".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Anterior Cerebellar Commissure" by people in this website by year, and whether "Anterior Cerebellar Commissure" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.