"Rickets, Hypophosphatemic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A disorder characterized by HYPOPHOSPHATEMIA; RICKETS; OSTEOMALACIA; resulting from lack of phosphate reabsorption by the kidneys and possible defects in vitamin D metabolism.
|Acquired Vitamin D-Resistant Rickets
- Acquired Vitamin D-Resistant Rickets
- Acquired Vitamin D Resistant Rickets
- Hypophosphatemic Vitamin D-Resistant Rickets
- Hypophosphatemic Vitamin D Resistant Rickets
- Rickets, Vitamin D-Resistant
- Rickets, Vitamin D Resistant
- Vitamin D-Resistant Rickets
- Hypophosphatemia, Vitamin D-Resistant Rickets
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Rickets, Hypophosphatemic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Rickets, Hypophosphatemic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Rickets, Hypophosphatemic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Rickets, Hypophosphatemic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.