Thyroid Carcinoma, Anaplastic
"Thyroid Carcinoma, Anaplastic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An aggressive THYROID GLAND malignancy which generally occurs in IODINE-deficient areas in people with previous thyroid pathology such as GOITER. It is associated with CELL DEDIFFERENTIATION of THYROID CARCINOMA (e.g., FOLLICULAR THYROID CARCINOMA; PAPILLARY THYROID CANCER). Typical initial presentation is a rapidly growing neck mass which upon metastasis is associated with DYSPHAGIA; NECK PAIN; bone pain; DYSPNEA; and NEUROLOGIC DEFICITS.
|Thyroid Carcinoma, Anaplastic
- Thyroid Carcinoma, Anaplastic
- Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma
- Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinomas
- Carcinoma, Anaplastic Thyroid
- Carcinomas, Anaplastic Thyroid
- Thyroid Carcinomas, Anaplastic
- Thyroid Cancer, Anaplastic
- Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer
- Anaplastic Thyroid Cancers
- Cancer, Anaplastic Thyroid
- Cancers, Anaplastic Thyroid
- Thyroid Cancers, Anaplastic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Thyroid Carcinoma, Anaplastic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Thyroid Carcinoma, Anaplastic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Thyroid Carcinoma, Anaplastic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Thyroid Carcinoma, Anaplastic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.