"Cone-Rod Dystrophies" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Genetically heterogeneous and sometimes syndromic (e.g., BARDET BIEDL SYNDROME; and SPINOCEREBELLAR ATAXIA TYPE 7) retinopathies with initial RETINAL CONE involvement. They are characterized by decreased VISUAL ACUITY; COLOR VISION DEFECTS; progressive loss of peripheral vision and night blindness.
- Cone-Rod Dystrophies
- Cone Rod Dystrophies
- Retinal Cone-Rod Dystrophy
- Cone-Rod Dystrophies, Retinal
- Cone-Rod Dystrophy, Retinal
- Retinal Cone Rod Dystrophy
- Retinal Cone-Rod Dystrophies
- Cone-Rod Retinal Dystrophy
- Cone Rod Retinal Dystrophy
- Cone-Rod Retinal Dystrophies
- Retinal Dystrophies, Cone-Rod
- Retinal Dystrophy, Cone-Rod
- Cone-Rod Dystrophy
- Cone Rod Dystrophy
- Cone-Rod Degenerations
- Cone Rod Degenerations
- Cone-Rod Degeneration
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cone-Rod Dystrophies".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cone-Rod Dystrophies".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cone-Rod Dystrophies" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cone-Rod Dystrophies" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.