Posterior Cerebellar Commissure
"Posterior Cerebellar Commissure" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A bundle of nerve fibers that crosses the midline in the tectum mesencephali dorsal to the CEREBRAL AQUEDUCT.
|Posterior Cerebellar Commissure
- Posterior Cerebellar Commissure
- Cerebellar Commissure, Posterior
- Cerebellar Commissures, Posterior
- Commissure, Posterior Cerebellar
- Commissures, Posterior Cerebellar
- Posterior Cerebellar Commissures
- Posterior Commissure, Cerebellar
- Cerebellar Posterior Commissure
- Cerebellar Posterior Commissures
- Commissure, Cerebellar Posterior
- Commissures, Cerebellar Posterior
- Posterior Commissures, Cerebellar
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Posterior Cerebellar Commissure".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Posterior Cerebellar Commissure".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Posterior Cerebellar Commissure" by people in this website by year, and whether "Posterior Cerebellar Commissure" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.