"Vitamin U" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A vitamin found in green vegetables. It is used in the treatment of peptic ulcers, colitis, and gastritis and has an effect on secretory, acid-forming, and enzymatic functions of the intestinal tract.
- Vitamin U
- S Methylmethionine
- Sulfonium, ((3S)-3-Amino-3-Carboxypropyl)Dimethyl-, Inner Salt
Methylmethionine Sulfonium Chloride
- Methylmethionine Sulfonium Chloride
- Methylmethioninesulfonium Chloride
- Chloride, Methylmethioninesulfonium
- Methionine Methylsulfonium Chloride
- Chloride, Methionine Methylsulfonium
- Methylsulfonium Chloride, Methionine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Vitamin U".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Vitamin U".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Vitamin U" by people in this website by year, and whether "Vitamin U" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.