"Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A condition of HEMORRHAGE and NECROSIS of the ADRENAL GLAND. It is characterized by rapidly developing ADRENAL INSUFFICIENCY; HYPOTENSION; and widespread cutaneous PURPURA.
- Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome
- Waterhouse Friderichsen Syndrome
- Purpura Fulminans (Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome)
- Waterhouse-Friederichsen Syndrome
- Waterhouse Friederichsen Syndrome
Meningococcal Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome
- Meningococcal Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome
- Meningococcal Waterhouse Friderichsen Syndrome
- Syndrome, Meningococcal Waterhouse-Friderichsen
- Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome, Meningococcal
- Fulminant Meningococcal Sepsis with Adrenal Apoplexy
- Meningococcal Hemorrhagic Adrenalitis
- Adrenalitides, Meningococcal Hemorrhagic
- Adrenalitis, Meningococcal Hemorrhagic
- Hemorrhagic Adrenalitides, Meningococcal
- Hemorrhagic Adrenalitis, Meningococcal
- Meningococcal Hemorrhagic Adrenalitides
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Waterhouse-Friderichsen Syndrome" by people in Profiles.