Pregnancy Complications, Parasitic
"Pregnancy Complications, Parasitic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The co-occurrence of pregnancy and parasitic diseases. The parasitic infection may precede or follow FERTILIZATION.
|Pregnancy Complications, Parasitic
- Pregnancy Complications, Parasitic
- Parasitic Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy, Parasitic Complications
- Complications Pregnancies, Parasitic
- Complications Pregnancy, Parasitic
- Parasitic Complications Pregnancies
- Parasitic Complications Pregnancy
- Pregnancies, Parasitic Complications
- Complications, Parasitic Pregnancy
- Complication, Parasitic Pregnancy
- Parasitic Pregnancy Complication
- Pregnancy Complication, Parasitic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pregnancy Complications, Parasitic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pregnancy Complications, Parasitic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pregnancy Complications, Parasitic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pregnancy Complications, Parasitic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Pregnancy Complications, Parasitic" by people in Profiles.
de Lima Corvino DF, Chandorkar AA, Mora Carpio AL, Climaco A. When Epidemiology Is the Clue to a Positive Outcome: A Case of Malaria During Pregnancy. Am J Case Rep. 2018 Feb 05; 19:128-132.