"Receptors, Dopamine D2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subfamily of G-PROTEIN-COUPLED RECEPTORS that bind the neurotransmitter DOPAMINE and modulate its effects. D2-class receptor genes contain INTRONS, and the receptors inhibit ADENYLYL CYCLASES.
|Receptors, Dopamine D2
- Receptors, Dopamine D2
- Dopamine-D2 Receptor
- Dopamine D2 Receptor
- Receptor, Dopamine-D2
- Dopamine D2 Receptors
- D2 Receptors, Dopamine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Dopamine D2".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Biogenic Amine [D12.776.543.750.670]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.670.300]
- Receptors, Dopamine [D12.776.543.750.670.300.400]
- Receptors, Dopamine D2 [D12.776.543.750.670.300.400.500]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.695.150]
- Receptors, Dopamine [D12.776.543.750.695.150.400]
- Receptors, Dopamine D2 [D12.776.543.750.695.150.400.500]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.720.330]
- Receptors, Dopamine [D12.776.543.750.720.330.400]
- Receptors, Dopamine D2 [D12.776.543.750.720.330.400.500]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Dopamine D2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Dopamine D2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Dopamine D2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.