Receptors, Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide
"Receptors, Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell surface proteins that bind VASOACTIVE INTESTINAL PEPTIDE; (VIP); with high affinity and trigger intracellular changes which influence the behavior of cells.
|Receptors, Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide
- Receptors, Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide
- Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide Receptors
- VIP Receptors
- VIP Receptor
- Receptor, VIP
- Receptors, VIP
- Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide Receptor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide [D12.776.543.750.695.900]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.720.600]
- Receptors, Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide [D12.776.543.750.720.600.915]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Gastrointestinal Hormone [D12.776.543.750.750.360]
- Receptors, Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750.360.900]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.750.555]
- Receptors, Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750.555.915]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide" by people in Profiles.
Zhang K, Aruva MR, Shanthly N, Cardi CA, Patel CA, Rattan S, Cesarone G, Wickstrom E, Thakur ML. Vasoactive intestinal peptide (VIP) and pituitary adenylate cyclase activating peptide (PACAP) receptor specific peptide analogues for PET imaging of breast cancer: In vitro/in vivo evaluation. Regul Pept. 2007 Dec 4; 144(1-3):91-100.
Thakur ML, Aruva MR, Gariepy J, Acton P, Rattan S, Prasad S, Wickstrom E, Alavi A. PET imaging of oncogene overexpression using 64Cu-vasoactive intestinal peptide (VIP) analog: comparison with 99mTc-VIP analog. J Nucl Med. 2004 Aug; 45(8):1381-9.
Rao PS, Thakur ML, Pallela V, Patti R, Reddy K, Li H, Sharma S, Pham HL, Diggles L, Minami C, Marcus CS. 99mTc labeled VIP analog: evaluation for imaging colorectal cancer. Nucl Med Biol. 2001 May; 28(4):445-50.
Thakur ML, Marcus CS, Saeed S, Pallela V, Minami C, Diggles L, Pham HL, Ahdoot R, Kalinowski EA, Moody T. Imaging tumors in humans with Tc-99m-VIP. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2000; 921:37-44.