Trophoblastic Tumor, Placental Site
"Trophoblastic Tumor, Placental Site" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An uncommon variant of CHORIOCARCINOMA. It is composed almost entirely of mononuclear cytotrophoblasts (TROPHOBLASTS). Because its secretion of hCG (CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN) is low, a large tumor may develop before the hCG can be detected.
|Trophoblastic Tumor, Placental Site
- Trophoblastic Tumor, Placental Site
- Trophoblastic Tumor, Placental
- Placental Trophoblastic Tumor
- Placental Trophoblastic Tumors
- Trophoblastic Tumors, Placental
- Tumor, Placental Trophoblastic
- Tumors, Placental Trophoblastic
- Placental-Site Trophoblastic Tumor
- Placental Site Trophoblastic Tumor
- Placental-Site Trophoblastic Tumors
- Trophoblastic Tumor, Placental-Site
- Trophoblastic Tumors, Placental-Site
- Tumor, Placental-Site Trophoblastic
- Tumors, Placental-Site Trophoblastic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Trophoblastic Tumor, Placental Site".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Trophoblastic Tumor, Placental Site".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Trophoblastic Tumor, Placental Site" by people in this website by year, and whether "Trophoblastic Tumor, Placental Site" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.