"Adenocarcinoma, Follicular" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An adenocarcinoma of the thyroid gland, in which the cells are arranged in the form of follicles. (From Dorland, 27th ed)
- Adenocarcinoma, Follicular
- Adenocarcinomas, Follicular
- Follicular Adenocarcinoma
- Follicular Adenocarcinomas
- Thyroid Carcinoma, Follicular
- Follicular Thyroid Carcinoma
- Carcinoma, Follicular Thyroid
- Carcinomas, Follicular Thyroid
- Follicular Thyroid Carcinomas
- Thyroid Carcinomas, Follicular
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Adenocarcinoma, Follicular".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Adenocarcinoma, Follicular".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Adenocarcinoma, Follicular" by people in this website by year, and whether "Adenocarcinoma, Follicular" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.