"N-Acetylgalactosamine-4-Sulfatase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An arylsulfatase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of the 4-sulfate groups of the N-acetyl-D-galactosamine 4-sulfate units of chondroitin sulfate and dermatan sulfate. A deficiency of this enzyme is responsible for the inherited lysosomal disease, Maroteaux-Lamy syndrome (MUCOPOLYSACCHARIDOSIS VI). EC 220.127.116.11.
- N-Acetylgalactosamine 4-Sulfatase
- 4-Sulfatase, N-Acetylgalactosamine
- N Acetylgalactosamine 4 Sulfatase
- N-Acetylgalactosamine-4-sulphate Sulphatase
- N Acetylgalactosamine 4 sulphate Sulphatase
- Sulphatase, N-Acetylgalactosamine-4-sulphate
- N-Acetylgalactosamine-4-sulfate Sulfatase
- N Acetylgalactosamine 4 sulfate Sulfatase
- Sulfatase, N-Acetylgalactosamine-4-sulfate
- Arylsulfatase B
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "N-Acetylgalactosamine-4-Sulfatase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "N-Acetylgalactosamine-4-Sulfatase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "N-Acetylgalactosamine-4-Sulfatase" by people in this website by year, and whether "N-Acetylgalactosamine-4-Sulfatase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.